TRAINING CHEMICAL IN POWER PLANT
TRAINING UNDERSTANDING OF THE ROLE OF CHEMISTRY
TRAINING THE PIPING SYSTEMS IN POWER PLANTS
Power plants are inherently very complex systems. The challenge for power plant operators is to ensure maximum safety in all the processes of the water cycle. All components, including the piping systems, must conform to the highest safety and reliability standards. The piping systems in power plants, in particular, are exposed to excessive loads when transporting the acids and alkalis required for water treatment. Presented in the following are several processes in which aggressive chemicals are used and which can cause corrosive damage in pipe networks.
This course provides and understanding of the role of chemistry in a power plant and the effect of chemical controls on the operation of the system.
Unit efficiency, reliability, and availability can be adversely affected by improper boiler water chemistry. The results of a multi-million dollar overhaul can be negated during start-up due to improper boiler water chemistry.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
1.Describe the theory behind chemical analysis and control used in the power plant.
2.Discuss the safety requirement to be followed during sampling, analysis, and addition of chemical.
3.Describe the procedures for sampling and analyzing various water sources.
4.Describe the basis for the various chemistry limits imposed for different system in the power plant.
5.Describe the mechanism for the various types of corrosion and how this corrosion is controlled.
Boiler Feed water Treatment Developments
Treatment of Water
2. Chemistry Fundamentals
Matter and Energy
Atomic Structure and the Periodic Chart
Chemical Formulas and Equations
Solutions and Solubility
Acids and Bases
Ionization of Water
Factors Affecting Corrosion
The Chemistry of Corrosion
Alkaline and Acidic Solutions
Uniform & Location of Corrosion
4. Make Up Water Treatment
Types of Resins
5. Boiler Water Treatment
Properties of Water
Boiler Water Treatment
Feed water Treatment
6. Control Guidelines
Boiler Water Analysis
Feed water Analysis
Sampling Water and Steam
On-Line Sample Panel
Dissolved Oxy. Analyzers
8. Course Conclusion
This course is designed for fossil power plant operators and supervisors who are involved in testing feed water and boiler water and making adjustments to chemical pumps based on their analysis.
Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, MT and Team
Jadwal pelatihan understanding of the role of chemistry di jakarta :
· 2 – 4 Januari 2019
· 6 – 8 Februari 2019
· 4 – 6 Maret 2019
· 1 – 4 April 2019
· 16 – 18 April 2019
· 2 – 4 Me 2019
· 27 – 29 Mei 2019
· 25 – 27 Juni 2019
· 23 – 25 Juli 2019
· 19 – 21 Agustus 2019
· 24 – 26 September 2019
· 22 – 24 Oktober 2019
· 11 – 13 November 2019
· 18 – 20 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training the safety requirement pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan The piping systems in power plants di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan the safety requirement di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training The piping systems in power plants jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training understanding of the role of chemistry jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training CHEMICAL IN POWER PLANT di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia