TRAINING SLUDGE/ EMULSION TREATMENT & HANDLING
TRAINING PRINSIP SLUDGE/ EMULSION TREATMENT & HANDLING
TRAINING PETROLEUM AND DRILLING MUD ENGINEERS
Waste oil treatment is often very involved, so it is common for operators to let waste oil accumulate until they can be resolved at one time. Since waste oils are generally stored until the volume is sufficient for economical treatment, the resulting waste oil is usually a composite from several sources. Storage conditions (pit versus vessel) and time of storage may complicate the treatment process. As a result of its’ origin, handling and composition, treatment of waste oil requires that it be treated as a unique problem. A solution to one waste oil emulsion may not be applicable to another, although the techniques of separation may be similar.
Oil sludge and other petroleum wastes generally fall into hazardous waste that are toxic to human, animal, plant and microorganisms.They are the float from air flotation units, slop oil emulsion solids, heat exchanger bundle cleaning sludge, API separator sludge and leaded tank bottom which are hazardous wastes from petroleum refinery industry. Additionally, other petroleum wastes such as refinery effluents, water from ballast tank, and runoff water which contain aromatic and polycyclic hydrocarbons and heavy metals, may be classified as hazardous, thereby requiring appropriate treatment and disposal.
Treatment of oily waste can result in : Improved oil/water separation, Improved water clarity, Oil recovery, Water reuse, Protection of downstream facilities, Environmental permit compliance.
* Basic Principles Of Sludge/ Emulsion Treatment & Handling
* Soil Improvement, Conservation, Rehabilitation And Reclamation Of Mining Area
* Application Of Treatment For Oil Industrial Waste
* Waste Problem Solving In Oil And Gas Industry
* Typical Applied To Treat An Emulsion
* Treating Range Based On Sludge/Emulsion Factors
* Utilization Of Techniques And Conditions : Heat, Chemical Application, Agitation, Retention Or Quiescent Time
* Typical An Required To Select The Most Cost Efficient Product For Your System
* Petroleum and Drilling Mud Engineers.
* Petroleum specialists
DR. Ir. Dedy Kristanto, MSc
Engineer (Ir) in Petroleum Engineering from UPN Yogyakarta, Master of Science (M.Sc) in Petroleum Engineering, especially on Reservoir Engineering (Enhanced Oil Recovery) from ITB, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Petroleum Engineering, especially on Reservoir Engineering and Enhanced Oil Recovery Simulation for Single-Phase and Two-Phase Flow in Heterogeneous Porous Media from University of Technology Malaysia.
Work Experiences :
Program at Bandung Institute of Technology as a Short Course Instructor for Petroleum Industry and Government Institution, As a Research Associate of Intensification of Research Priority Area ; As a Consultant of Corrosion Management Technology, Cooperation of PT. BOC Gases, Gresik, East Java with PT. Prabhandaru Widya Mandiri Yogyakarta ; As a Consultant of Corrosion Management Technology, Cooperation of PT. BOC Gases, Gresik, East Java with PT. Prabhandaru Widya Mandiri Yogyakarta ; As a Technical Consultant / Project Leader of Improvement Oil Recovery (IOR) by Chemical Flooding of Limau Oil Field for PT. Petroleum Nusantara Energy, Jakarta.
Courses Instructor :
Introduction of Enhanced Oil Recovery, Bioremediation Technology & Soil Improvement For Oil Industries, Application of Well Test Analysis in Oil Reservoir, Technical Concepts to Improvement and Enhanced Oil Recovery, Well Logging and Perforation Completions, Fundamentals of Logging Analysis and Interpretations, Gas Technology: Gas Condensate Reservoir, CO2 and H2S Removal, Catalyst Processes of Sulfur Plant, Lattice Gas Automata: Introduction and Simulation, Lattice Gas Automata: Introduction and Simulation, Sucker Rod Pump: Design and Troubleshooting, Gas Business and Transportation Management.
Research Activities :
Gravel Packing Evaluation in the Area-5 Duri Steamfloods, Determination of Porosity and Water Saturation by Logging Combination (IES-FDC-CNL), Study of the Dynamic Interaction Between Carbon Dioxide Gas and Crude Oil in Porous Medium, Investigation of the Improvement Oil Recovery by Slug CO2 Flooding, Determination of Oil Minimum Miscibility Pressure with Carbon Dioxide Gas, Study of the Oil Displacement by Carbon Dioxide Gas Used Compositional Slimtube Simulator, Oil Recovery Comparison between Continuous and Slug of CO2 Gas Injection, Improvement Oil Recovery by Surfactant Flooding, The Effect of Malaysian Reservoir Heterogeneity on the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Processes, Immiscible Lattice Gas Simulation of Single-Phase and Two-Phase Fluids Separation, Lattice Gas Automata Simulation of Immiscible Fluids Displacement, Corrosion Management Technology Implementation in BOC Gases Gresik.
Jadwal pelatihan trainingmekatronika.com tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 |23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 :01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training Emulsion treatement and Handling pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Petroleum and Drilling Mud Engineers di bandung :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Emulsion treatement and Handling di bandung :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Petroleum and Drilling Mud Engineers bandung pasti running
- Module / Handout training Prinsip Sludge/ Emulsion Treatment & Handling bandung fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training Sludge/ Emulsion Treatment & Handling di bandung murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia