TRAINING CULTURE CHANGE FOR MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT
TRAINING PERUBAHAN BUDAYA UNTUK PEMELIHARAAN DAN PENINGKATAN KEANDALAN
TRAINING PROCESS & MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
Reliability improvement is the focus in industry today. This is to insure the available of the products/ services which comply the demands. Many programs are designed to improve maintenance and reliability, but, the achieved results are rarely sustaining. This indicates that change is a difficult process and without proper attention to organizational culture, long-term successful change is not possible.
This course defines the culture, especially the organizational cultures. It elaborates the elements of culture, i.e. values, role models, rites and rituals, and cultural infrastructure. Then the discussion on the elements of change are following, i.e. leadership, work process, structure, group learning, technology, communication, interrelationships, and rewards. These two types of elements form a matrix which is the basis of the web of cultural change.
A tool has been developed for assessing the organizational culture with the objective to identify the root causes of the un-sustainability of the maintenance and reliability improvements. Recommendations for correction action can be derived from the results of the assessment.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING :
1. Changing the organizational culture in order to promote long-lasting change
2. Provide a solid foundation to build new concepts, behavior and ways of thinking about work.
3. Provide guidance for culture change and targeting reliability improvement.
4. Understand the concept of cultural change applicable for the tasks you have every day.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING ?
1. Maintenance Managers/ Superintendent/ Engineers/ Planners/ Supervisors
2. Project Engineers
3. Process & Manufacturing Engineer
4. Production Planners/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineers
5. Other professionals who want to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Culture defined
2. Vision and the goal achievement model
3. Organizational values
4. Role models
5. Rites and rituals
6. Cultural infrastructure
7. Elements of change: leadership, work process, structure, group learning, technology, communication, interrelationships, and rewards.
8. The web of cultural change
9. Assessment and corrective action
Dr. Ir. Edy Suwondo is a lecturer at the Aerospace Engineering Department, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB) and a member of the Aircraft Design, Operation and Maintenance Research Group, ITB. He has been working in the area of maintenance since 1992. His expertise is in Reliability Centered Maintenance, Reliability Control Program, Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Costing. He has conducted various research in those area at GMF AeroAsia, Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), Nusantara Turbine and Propulsion (PT NTP) and Indonesian Aerospace Company (IAe). He involves also in various projects in his research group. Mr. Edy Suwondo received his bachelor degree from the Aerospace Engineering ITB and his doctor degree from Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands. His doctor research was in the applications of Life Cycle Costing in maintenance area
Jadwal pelatihan trainingmekatronika.com tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 |23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 :01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training maintenance and reliability improvements pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Process & Manufacturing Engineer di bandung :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan maintenance and reliability improvements di bandung :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Process & Manufacturing Engineer bandung pasti running
- Module / Handout training Perubahan Budaya Untuk Pemeliharaan dan Peningkatan Keandalan bandung fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training Culture Change For Maintenance And Reliability Improvement di bandung murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia