TRAINING INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY & HYGIENE MONITORING
TRAINING INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY
TRAINING HYGIENE MONITORING
An introductory course outlining the broad principles of Occupational Hygiene as the basis for anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of hazards that can be encountered in the workplace
1. To provide a practical understanding of occupational hygiene for people who need to manage or advise on workplace health issues in their employment.
2. To provide a foundation for students who wish to undertake more in-depth study in individual occupational hygiene subjects.
3. To inform and enthuse students about the field of occupational hygiene
TRAINING OUTCOMES :
On successful completion of this module the student should have a basic understanding of:
1. The value of occupational hygiene and the role of the occupational hygienist
2. The range of health hazards encountered in the workplace.
3. Hazard recognition techniques
4. Sources and potential routes of occupational exposure
5. Exposure assessment and the measurement processes involved
6. Methods of controlling exposure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
Health and safety professionals
Occupational health specialists (including physicians and nurses). specialists in subjects such as acoustics, ergonomics, human factors, occupational psychology, work, organisation, biosafety, acoustics, engineering, or analytical chemistry who want a broader appreciation of how their role interfaces with other professions over health issues in the workplace
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY & HYGIENE MONITORING:
1. Definition of Occupational Hygiene
2. History and background of the development of Occupational Hygiene
3. The importance of Occupational Hygiene today
2. Human physiology
1. An introduction to the physiology of the human body and how it can be affected by occupational exposure to chemical and physical agents.
3. Fundamentals of Toxicology
1. Basic concepts in toxicology including hazard, dose, routes of entry/ absorption, metabolism, toxicity testing.
2. Material Safety Data Sheets as sources of hazard information.
4. Examples of Hazardous Substances/Processes
+ Illustration of where common hazardous substance/processes occur and their effects on the body.
1. Assessment of Health Risks
+ Basic principles of risk assessments, definitions of hazard and risk with brief mention of expert systems and control banding
2. Measurement of airborne contaminants
1. An introduction to the measurement of dusts, gases and vapours, including physical states of matter, types of sampling and analytical methods
3. Hygiene Standards and Occupational Exposure Limits
1. Overview of the basic concepts including Occupational Exposure Limits, units of measurement, time-weighting, simple calculations/algebra.
2. Standard setting.
4. Biological monitoring and Health Surveillance
1. An introduction to the role of Biological Monitoring and Health Surveillance.
1. General Approaches to the Control of Risk to health
1. Outline of the main elements within the hierarchy of control.
1. Basic principles of General Ventilation and Local Exhaust Ventilation.
1. Overview of the hazards associated with asbestos and its control in the workplace.
4. Biological Hazards
1. Overview of the main biological hazards and their effects on humans.
+ Overview of the physics of sound and units of measurement, basic physiology of the ear and the effects of noise
+ Overview of the physics of vibration and its health effects on the whole body and locally.
3. Thermal Environment
+ Introduction to human responses to the thermal environment and ways to evaluate it.
4. Lighting and Non Ionizing Radiation
+ Introduction to the electromagnetic spectrum and the various bands of non-ionizing radiation, focusing on visible light.
+ Effects and assessment of lighting in the workplace.
5. Ionizing Radiation
+ Introduction to health effects of ionizing radiation, exposure assessment and control techniques and the specialist roles of those who deal with it.
6. Introduction to Ergonomics
+ Introduction to musculoskeletal injuries, ergonomics and the role of the ergonomist.
1. Display Screen Equipment
+ Overview of the hazards associated with the use of display Screen Equipment and how they should be managed.
2. Human Factors
1. The importance of human factors and their role in assessment and control of risks.
2. Behaviour and culture.
3. Occupational Hygiene Program
+ Introduction to Occupational Hygiene Program implementation in industry
4. Stress Management
+ Introduction to stress and its management in the workplace.
INSTRUCTOR INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY & HYGIENE MONITORING TRAINING
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Jadwal pelatihan trainingmekatronika.com tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 |23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 :01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training penerapan industrial toxicology pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan hygiene monitoring di bandung :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan penerapan industrial toxicology di bandung :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training hygiene monitoring bandung pasti running
- Module / Handout training industrial toxicology bandung fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training industrial toxicology & hygiene monitoring di bandung murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia