TRAINING PIPING SYSTEM AND VALVES
TRAINING SISTEM PIPING DAN KATUP
TRAINING LIFE CYCLE COSTING
Within industry, piping is a system of pipes used to convey fluids (liquids and gases) from one location to another. The engineering discipline of piping design studies the efficient transport of fluid.
Industrial process piping (and accompanying in-line components) can be manufactured from wood, glass, steel, aluminum, plastic, copper, and concrete. The in-line components, known as fittings, valves, and other devices, typically sense and control the pressure, flow rate and temperature of the transmitted fluid, and usually are included in the field of piping design. Piping systems are documented in Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (PID). If necessary, pipes can be cleaned by the tube cleaning process.
Plumbing is a piping system that most people are familiar with, as it constitutes the form of fluid transportation that is used to provide potable water and fuels to their homes and business. Plumbing pipes also remove waste in the form of sewage, and allow venting of sewage gases to the atmosphere. Fire sprinkler systems also use piping, and may transport potable or nonpotable water, or other fire-suppression fluids.
Piping also has many other industrial applications, which are crucial for moving raw and semi-processed fluids for refining into more useful products. Some of the more exotic materials of construction are titanium, chrome-moly and various other steel alloys.
- Develop a working knowledge of piping systems .
- Differentiate between the different classes of piping.
- Understand better the design, construction, operations and maintenance requirements of piping systems.
- Implement strategies and methodologies to create an effective piping maintenance program.
- Enhance their knowledge and skills to identify and address piping operational problems at all levels.
- Implement mechanisms to measure piping performance at all levels.
- Analyse and understand the impact of piping knowledge on the maintenance strategy.
- Develop and implement an effective piping maintenance budget.
- Use life cycle costing techniques to deliver best practice piping maintenance.
- Implement maintenance plans that are cost effective and aligned to the organisations strategic goals.
- Improve performance by developing detailed specifications with service partners.
- Establish an effective maintenance team.
- Purpose .
- Brand Names
- Accompanying Guidance
- Manual Organization
- Design Strategy
- Design Analyses
- Basis of Design
- Loading Conditions
- Piping Layout
- General Piping Design
- Materials of Construction
- Design Pressure
- Stress Analysis
- Flange, Gaskets and Bolting
- Pipe Identification
- Piping Supports
- Testing and Flushing
- Metallic Piping Systems
- Design Pressure
- Piping Supports for Metallic
- Piping Systems
- Thermal Expansion
- Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys
- Aluminum & Copper
- Plastic Piping Systems
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- CPVC Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Thermoset Piping Systems
- Reinforced Epoxies
- Reinforced Polyesters
- Reinforced Vinyl Esters
- Reinforced Furans
- Double Containment Piping Systems
- Piping System Sizing
- Double Containment Piping
- System Testing
- Leak Detection Systems
- Lined Piping Systems
- Plastic Lined Piping Systems
- Other Lined Piping Systems
- Valve Types
- Valve Sizing and Selection
- Valve Schedule
- Ancillary Equipment
- Flexible Couplings
- Air and Vacuum Relief
- Drains,Sample Ports
- Pressure Relief Devices
- Backflow Prevention
- Static Mixers
- Expansion Joints
- Piping Insulation
- Heat Tracing
- Corrosion Protection
- Corrosion Protection
- Cathodic Protection
- Isolation Joints
- Protective Coatings
- Rubber and Elastomer Piping Systems
- Design Factors
- Piping Support and Burial
- Isobutylene Isoprene
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene
- Natural Rubber
What Should Attend
Facilities engineers, maintenance engineers, design engineers, production and manufacturing engineers, architects, property and asset managers, technicians and any one involved in piping systems and would like to widen their knowledge.
Instruktur yang mengajar pelatihan PIPING SYSTEM AND VALVES ini adalah instruktur yang berkompeten di bidang PIPING SYSTEM AND VALVES baik dari kalangan akademisi maupun praktisi.
- Case Study
Jadwal pelatihan trainingmekatronika.com tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 |23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 :01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training impact of piping knowledge on the maintenance strategy pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan life cycle costing di bandung :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan impact of piping knowledge on the maintenance strategy di bandung :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training life cycle costing bandung pasti running
- Module / Handout training SISTEM PIPING DAN KATUP bandung fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training PIPING SYSTEM AND VALVES di bandung murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia