TRAINING ROTATING EQUIPMENTS
TRAINING QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEERS
TRAINING PROCESS & MANUFACTURING
TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
Most of plant’s equipments are rotary. Therefore, understanding the principles of rotating equipments is very essential. Identification of failure modes and monitoring methods of failure symptom are important as well, for establishing the most effective maintenance program.
This course begins with discussing the definition of rotating equipments, their types and their primary functions, as well as the general characteristics of rotating equipments in relation with their performance. Then, a detailed discussion on primary rotating equipments, namely pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers, will be given. The discussion includes the classification for each type, the performance characteristics and the frequent failure modes. This course is closed with a procedure to conduct alignment of axles and predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
1. Engineers / Equipment’s Operators
2. Maintenance / Workshop technicians
3. Quality Control engineers.
4. Process & Manufacturing / Engineer
5. Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING:
* Understand the functions and general characteristics of rotating equipments.
* Able to evaluate the performance of rotating equipments.
* Understand the classification and the performance characteristics of pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers.
* Able to identify the anomalies and the failure modes of rotating equipments.
* Able to conduct alignment of axles.
* Understand the methods to implement predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE ROTATING EQUIPMENTS:
1. Definition of Rotating Equipment, types, functions and general characteristics.
2. Pumps: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
3. Compressors: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
4. Turbines: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
5. Fan/Blowers: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
6. Alignment of axles.
7. Summary of rotating equipment’s failure modes.
8. Predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
Dr. Ir. Edy Suwondo is a lecturer at the Aerospace Engineering Department, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB) and a member of the Aircraft Design, Operation and Maintenance Research Group, ITB. He has been working in the area of maintenance since 1992. His expertise is in Reliability Centered Maintenance, Reliability Control Program, Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Costing. He has conducted various research in those area at GMF AeroAsia, Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), Nusantara Turbine and Propulsion (PT NTP) and Indonesian Aerospace Company (IAe). He involves also in various projects in his research group. Mr. Edy Suwondo received his bachelor degree from the Aerospace Engineering ITB and his doctor degree from Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands. His doctor research was in the applications of Life Cycle Costing in maintenance area.
Jadwal pelatihan trainingmekatronika.com tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 |23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 :01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training Pengenalan Rotating Equipment pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Process & Manufacturing di bandung :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Pengenalan Rotating Equipment di bandung :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Process & Manufacturing bandung pasti running
- Module / Handout training Quality Control Engineers bandung fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training Rotating Equipments di bandung murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia