TRAINING SAFETY FOR THE LABORATORY
TRAINING KESELAMATAN UNTUK LABORATORIUM
TRAINING ELECTRICAL SAFETY
TRAINING SAFETY FOR THE LABORATORY
A series of 12 training programs that explain how to establish safety procedures that conform to OSHA regulations.
LABORATORY SAFETY TRAINING OUTLINE:
- Orientation to Laboratory Safety
- Eye protection, fire evacuation protocol, lab coats, the Chemical Hygiene Plan, MSDS’s and more – employees can feel overwhelmed with laboratory safety considerations. This program covers the most important safety issues that both new employees and “seasoned veterans” face in the laboratory.
- Safety Showers And Eyewashes
- Knowing proper procedures can prevent serious injury, or even save a life. Correct use of both eyewash stations and safety showers are covered in this program.
- Flammables And Explosives
- Flammables and explosives are some of the most dangerous materials used in a laboratory. This program reviews proper handling procedures as well as the personal protective equipment that should be used when working with flammables and explosives.
- The OSHA Formaldehyde Standard
- Formaldehyde is used in many laboratory operations. This program covers training required by the OSHA Formaldehyde Standard including safe work practices, personal protective equipment, spill/clean-up procedures, medical surveillance programs and more.
- Electrical Safety In The Laboratory
- To work safely with electrically powered equipment, employees need to know how electricity works and the dangers it holds. Principles of electrical energy, fuses, short circuits, “Lock-Out/Tag-Out”, instrument repair and more are covered in this program.
- Laboratory Ergonomics
- Many activities in the laboratory can exert stress and strain on muscles and joints…ultimately causing significant injuries. Ergonomic considerations such as working at a bench or hood, using a computer terminal, positioning compressed gas cylinders and safe lifting techniques are all addressed in this program.
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- All potentially hazardous materials entering a laboratory have MSDS’s. But to make good use of this information employees need to understand the MSDS and what is in it. This program reviews the various sections of the MSDS, what information can be found in each section and most importantly, how this information can help employees as they go about their work.
- Laboratory Hoods
- When working with hazardous materials, laboratory and biohazard hoods can protect the experiment, the facility and, most importantly, the employee. This program discusses when and why these hoods are used, as well as how to operate and maintain them for maximum effectiveness.
- Preventing Contamination
- Today, one of the major concerns in all laboratories is controlling contamination. This program shows how contamination occurs and reviews the steps that can be taken to prevent its spread.
- Safe Handling Of Laboratory Glassware
- Broken glassware is probably the major cause of laboratory accidents. Types of glassware used in the laboratory, configuring glassware systems, making proper connections, handling techniques and cleaning/decontamination are all covered in this program.
- Planning For Laboratory Emergencies
- A caustic acid hose has just erupted…an experiment has produced unexpected, violent reactions…what should employees do to deal with these and other emergency situations? This program covers when and how employees should act in an emergency to prevent injury, property damage or even loss of life.
- Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders
- The energy possessed by a compressed gas cylinder can make it a virtual “missile”, if not handled carefully. Positioning cylinders properly, storage “incompatibilities”, fittings/connections and more are covered in this program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING? :
* Those responsible for managing their Laboratory
* Individuals designing and implementing Laboratory program activities
* Persons who may be training others in the disciplines of Safety for laboratory
* Inspector LK3
* Foremen/ Supervisor/ Engineer/ HSE Manager
* The other person who interested in
TRAINING METHODE :
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, and exercises.
Instruktur yang mengajar pelatihan Safety For The Laboratory ini adalah instruktur yang berkompeten di bidang Safety For The Laboratory baik dari kalangan akademisi maupun praktisi.
Jadwal pelatihan trainingmekatronika.com tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 |23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 :01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training Laboratory Emergencies pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Electrical Safety di bali :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Laboratory Emergencies di bali :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Electrical Safety bali pasti running
- Module / Handout training KESELAMATAN UNTUK LABORATORIUM bali fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training SAFETY FOR THE LABORATORY di bali murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia